This website provides users with the opportunity to post comments that may remain publicly viewable. We therefore operate a moderation policy to ensure that comments are appropriate and not harmful to others.
Comments which include any of the following may be deleted:
- personal information of any individual;
- threats or incitements to violence;
- duplicative or substantially duplicative postings by the same person or entity;
- seeking employment or containing advertisements for a commercial product or service;
- in violation of law, including libel, condoning or encouraging illegal activity, revealing classified information, or infringing on a copyright or trademark;
- racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, or slanderous;
- insulting or involve questionable conduct in regards to another person;
- aggressive, rude, coarse, violent, obscene, profane or pornographic in nature;
- offensive or abusive to an individual or organization;
- repetitive or spamming threads; or
- off-topic or do not add to the normal flow of the discussion.
We encourage open participation and invite diverse viewpoints to be shared. Moderators reserve the right to remove posts which do not address some aspect of the stated purpose. We value our users’ time and input, and our desire is to remove as few posts as possible while ensuring that a focused, constructive, and civil discussion takes place. This moderation policy is subject to change to address additional matters as needed.